The company Cheetah Management Services Lda entity responsible for www.mri-cheetah.com values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the data registered by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only the data necessary for the provision of the service are requested and collected, according to the explicit indications on the website. You are free to access, correct, or delete your data.
We assume the following commitments with the users:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended.
- Allow the data subject to access and correct some information about him / her.
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current.
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder.
- Possess security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by an unauthorized person to do so.
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by law.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Company: Cheetah Management Services Lda
- Email: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, “personal data” means any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
Cheetah Management Services Lda maintains a database with the Bookings request of its clients. The data present in this database are solely the data provided by the data at the time of its registration/booking, and are automatically collected and processed, according to the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by Cheetah Management Services Lda, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data, shall not be solicited.
In no case shall we carry out any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Grant to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we treat through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Order processing;
- (ii) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing of information requests;
- (iv) Processing of complaints;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii)Preventing and combating fraud;
- (ix)Requesting comments on products or services purchased (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (x)Conduct of satisfaction surveys (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose).
Cheetah Management Services Lda Travel guarantee the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although Cheetah Management Services Lda collect and processes data in a secure manner and prevent its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The Cheetah Management Services Lda website has a contact form in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire Cheetah Management Services Lda offer. If users provide personal data to Cheetah Management Services Lda via contact form or booking form, they will not be used for any purpose other than what is requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to the information about the service contracted with Cheetah Management Services Lda in order to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of the collection of personal data, except in the fields where the contrary is indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless indicated otherwise). However, failure to respond to data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that it is impossible to access the service for which the data were requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, Cheetah Management Services Lda cannot contract with you through its website.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, Cheetah Management Services Lda may transfer its personal data to other entities, which will treat them, for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Processing and dispatching activities;
- Provision of services contracted.
The entities to whom Cheetah Management Services Lda will assign their personal data to treat them in the aforementioned terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance companies;
- Third parties related to the provision of services contracted;
- Payment management and processing entities;
5. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by Cheetah Management Services Lda may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to COMMERCIAL and PROMOTIONAL communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them expressly.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004 of January 7, in case you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Cheetah Management Services Lda, you can request opposition from the service by sending an e-mail to personal firstname.lastname@example.org
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, and portability at any time upon request by any of the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Should you wish to cease to be part of the Cheetah Management Services Lda database at any time, you may exercise this right through these contacts.
Last Update: 1 April 2019
Have questions or need clarification?